Residential London's Land & Development team specialise in the sale and acquistion off market land or developments opportunities in London and the Home Counties.
Get in touch and let us know your requirements!
We have built relationships with developers of all sizes, housing associations, local boroughs, private investors and institutional buyers to ensure we are able to dispose of the asset quickly and for the optimum price. We are experts in identifying opportunities for land owners and developers to add value to their assets.
Residential London has an exceptional knowledge of property market in London and the Home Counties. Our team is regularly searching for new land and development opportunities in any of these locations for developers we work closely with.
When selling or buying land for property development, the specific type of contract will depend on each transaction, these are the most common forms used:
- Unconditional -This is the simplest form of contract however usually used for property unsuitable for a development site unless it already benefits from satisfactory planning permission and the developer doesn’t require further permissions being obtained.
- Conditional - where the developer agrees to buy the property subject to certain conditions being fulfilled. Once the conditions have been fulfilled they are obliged to buy that property. (i.e. Subject to Planning)
- Option Agreements - where the developer has the option (but is not obliged) to purchase the land for a certain period of time.
- Promotion Agreements - where the promoter agrees to obtain planning and then promote the land for sale to a developer in return for a profit split on the sale proceeds.
- Joint Ventures - between developers and landowners whereby the landowner puts the land into the venture and the developer supplies the planning and building expertise and then profits are split when sold (either following development or grant of planning permission)
Why people use us:
- Development land and sites with planning sales services, both on and off market
- Identification of opportunities, both on and off market
- Advice on site and portfolio acquisition
- Marketing campaigns in UK and overseas
- Land Buying
- Land Sourcing
- Land Disposal
- Land Acquisition
- Land Assembley
If you are a landowner thinking about selling your site/ land then please get in contact, we would be happy to discuss the many options available to you.
Please contact either director Simon Kyriacou or Thomas Mackenzie-Harvey on 020 3733 3817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com